Monday 28 October 2013

Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 Review

Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 Review
 

So I'm actually a drugstore makeup kind of girl mostly because I never have enough cash to spend on expensive high end beauty products. But I had wanted this for ages and after her trip to France this summer my mum bought me this in duty free! Best surprise present ever!

This being the most expensive makeup I owe I was reluctant to even use it at first! It looked so beautiful and I was so scared that I would ruin it.The colours are truly stunning, mostly shimmery but a few not. I'm only really a browns and natural colours eye shadow type person so this palette was perfect for me. Each colour is beautifully pigmented and are so easy to blend. I actually prefer to use other brushes as the Urban Decay one that comes with the set is not as soft as I like my eye shadow brushes to be.

I do love this product and it is on display on top of my wardrobe as it is just so pretty. Had it not been a gift I'm not sure whether I would have bought this myself as there are some really good dupes out there from Sleek and MUA and many other drugstore brands. But it is a beautiful palette that will take you easily from day to evening and it has become one of my makeup staples. Just like everyone else I've fallen for the beauty of this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment