Friday 24 January 2014

MaXfactor Meteorite Mini Nail Polish

MaXfactor Meteorite Mini Nail Polish



I bought this nail polish with a lipstick on a buy one get one half price in Boots. I know, I'm a total sucker for a bargain. The last thing I needed was another nail polish to add to my ever growing collection, but this colour really caught my eye. It's a metallic navy colour with very fine silver glitter in. And I know that party season and New Years Eve is long gone but I'm still suck in this glitter, stars and sequin phase!

This is the first time I think that I have bought and tried a MaXfactor nail polish and I was pretty impressed. The texture was nice and the colour was thick but I used two coats to get it really opaque. And the colour is just beautiful and looks lovely when the light reflects on it. I'm still a total Essie girl at heart, but for the £2 on offer this is a total bargain. And can we please just talk about the adorable varnish name, Meteorite and the tiny little bottle...aww! 


Also please excuse faintly blue hands, central heating is still not allowed to be turned on and I have bad circulation! At least it matches the nail polish, right?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment