Monday 13 January 2014

Rimmel London Space Dust Review

Rimmel London Space Dust Review


I bought the golden pink colour, Aurora  from Boot on a 3 for 2 offer at the beginning of November. It looked pretty and as it was nearing Christmas I was having a bit of a glitter moment. I only expected it to be a thin glitter top coat nail polish so when I used it I was pretty amazed at how thick it was. I can't think of another nail polish to compare this to as I have never used anything with this texture. Its so glittery and thick so basically one coat and you're good to go. And it dries to a rough and almost 3D so you don't need to use a top coat and mine lasted several days without chipping at all too.

So after I was so impressed by this product I went out to buy the silver shade, Shooting star and the black/green, Total eclipse. How pretty are the nail polish names? They all absolutely gorgeous and by far the best glitter nail polish that I have used. The only thing that I will say is that you do have to have a bit of patience when it comes to removing them. I recommend that you hold a cotton pad soaked in nail polish remover on the nail before rubbing it off. But it is totally worth it for how beautiful they look and how many compliments I get when wearing this polish. 

There is also a hot pink, Luna Love and a purple shade, Moon walking in the collection. And for only £3.99 each you can't really go wrong. And now I feel like I should buy the final two just to complete my collection...

No comments:

Post a Comment