Friday 14 February 2014

My Valentines Day

My Valentines Day




So this is my first valentines day ever that I am in a relationship, and guess what? My boyfriend has left for France! Typical! So I actually celebrated Valentines Day yesterday while he was still at home. After school we went back to his house, got into our PJs and cuddled on the sofa while watching chick flicks and eating pizza. Basically my idea of a perfect evening! 

As for presents I always think that guys go totally over the top, is that just me. So I decided to set a £5 price limit. I managed to stick to the price limit and got Jack the OneRepublic CD which I am totally obsessed with at the moment for his car journey to France. But of course he did go slightly over the price limit, oh well, I guess I'm not really complaining!

So tonight I heading over to my bestfriends house and there will be three of us having basically a girlie pamper evening. Face masks, chocolate, sweet, nail painting and of course we are going to be watching Valentines Day. A total must in my opinion!

Above are just a few of the way I tried to spice up my outfit a little for Valentines day. Obviously I was wearing some pink! I hope that you have all had a lovely Valentines day and let me know what you did in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment