Tuesday 4 February 2014

The Eyelash Edit

The Eyelash Edit





I have been wearing mascara since I received one as a free gift with a Sugar magazine when I was about 12. It was the first bit of make up that I started wearing and it made me feel so grown up. Since then I have tried out many different mascaras but I finally feel I have found a combination that works for me. 

No.7 eyelash curlers - these are amazing. They are fairly cheap in comparison to others and they have lasted me forever. They are nice and wide and they don't seem to harsh or damaging on my lashes. 

Body Shop Define and Lengthen Mascara - I have repurchased this three times now! That's a record for me. But honestly this mascara is amazing. I gives thicker longer lashes while still looking fairly natural for daytime. But it is so easy to build up with a few coats for a really dramatic evening look. I doesn't smudge and doesn't flake. The only thing is it isn't water proof so I will have to look for the waterproof version when summer come. But this is a fantastic mascara and I totally recommend it. 

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - When I got this I have to admit it was partly because I liked the packaging so much, it's so pretty! I had heard loads of good things about this from other bloggers but thought the whole idea of needed a whole seperate mascara for your botton lashed was stupid. I couldn't have been more wrong though. I honestly don't know what I did before this! The little brush makes it so easy to reach every single tiny bottom lash and it makes all the difference in the overall look of the mascara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment