Tuesday 18 March 2014

Essie Perfect Spring Nail Combination

Essie Perfect Spring Nail Combination



I know we are only the middle of March and technically Spring hasn't even started yet, but I recently I have just been going a bit crazy for all things pretty and pastel. You may recognise these two gorgeous Essie nail polishes from my very large Boots haul a week or so ago. They have already made it on to my nails and already I am in love.

The two shades that I got were Fiji and Sparkle on top. Fiji is a beautiful opaque pink that it so pale it's almost white. It looks really clean and polished and I love how think and strong the colours it when not a lot of pale pinks are. Sparkle on top is just a glitter top coat with some big and some little chucks of glitter, that catch the light and just look so stunning. Together they just make the most perfect Spring nail combination and I have got so many compliments when wearing these two. 

The cold winter really dried out and ruined my nails. But recently I have been taking special care of them and using several really good new products that I have found, which I will be doing a post on soon. I have been on a nail polish break for a few weeks now and I was so nice to have my nails looking all nice and pretty again. And does anybody else find painting their nails really therapeutic?

No comments:

Post a Comment