Saturday 22 March 2014

Makeup Free And Messy Bun

Makeup Free And Messy Bun




So this is a bit of a random blog post, but I realised that there are very few pictures of me on my blog and if you are anything like me then it is always nice to put a face to the blogger. Sadly though I'm pretty lazy when it comes to the weekend and as I'm not really doing much today I decided to give my face a break and go makeup free. But I really love that natural light in these pictures and since I don't have any special lighting equipment and I am still pretty knew to photography I think these have turned out alright! I am also supporting what is my attempt at a messy bun after watching Zoella's new video tutorial on YouTube this morning. 

So today I woke up early and got some maths homework done and then went to to town, and Boots obviously for some bits and pieces. I got some lovely stuff from Clinique and a really pretty Spring top all of which should be coming up in post in the next week or so. It's back to work for me now though as I have a huge Geography project in for next week and I am dancing basically all day tomorrow. Happy Saturday guys, speak later. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment