Wednesday 5 March 2014

New Dance Leotard and Bedtime Snacking

New Dance Leotard 



Today was pretty rubbish to be honest. I was feeling great, school work is getting on top of me and no matter how much I sleep I always seem to be tired. But on Wednesdays after school I have dance practice which is something I look forward to, especially now that we only have a few practices left until the show. I have been dancing since I was four years old and it is one of the only hobbies that I have kept and loved for all that time. Anyway, this is my newest leotard for dance and I absolutely love it. I think that the low cut out back with the crossing straps is so pretty and it is really lovely to dance in as well.

After dance I came home and a shower and watched a very dramatic episode of Vampire Diaries while eating all the yummy food in the picture! I am really bad when it comes to snacking before bed. It was one of the things that I was thinking of giving up for lent, but I guess that's not going to happen now! Now I come to think of it I didn't have a dessert, so this can just be my very large dessert! And anyway, I always sleep better on a full stomach! 

No comments:

Post a Comment