Saturday 1 March 2014

Zoella On Company!

Zoella On Company!




Omg! The beautiful Zoe aka Zoella is this months cover star of Company! I love Company magazine and have been subscribed for a while now. It really is such a treat every month to have your favourite magazine delivered to your house and sit down and read it with a nice cup of hot chocolate in the evening.

I am such a fan of Zoe and think that she is a huge inspiration to millions of people out there, as can be shown by her huge number of followers. She seems like such a lovely sweet person and her videos always make me smile. The article on Zoe was such an interesting read and as a blogger I really enjoyed finding out about how she started out and what inspired her.

So I definitely recommend this months company magazine to anyone out there who loves Zoella as much as I do, and honestly, how could you not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment