Tuesday 1 April 2014

Revlon Shades Of Blue

Revlon Shades Of Blue



If there is one colour that I am really loving at the moment it is blue. And no shade of blue in particular, just all of them. And I feel like blue is one of the few colours that you can wear head to toe if you break it up with a nice demin blue. So when in Boots I saw all these beautiful shades and that Revlon had a 3 for 2 offer I just couldn't resist. The three shades that I got were Radient, Dreamer and Mysterious, which are lovely names as well. 

I love Revlon nail polishes and you get a lot of polish for what you pay for plus the quality is so lovely. And they have really nice thick brushes which is something that I always look for in a nail polish. So I really can't wait to try these out, not sure which I will chose first though, it will be a tricky decision! 

No comments:

Post a Comment