Saturday 3 May 2014

One Year

One Year



Exactly a year ago today is when I was first asked out by my boyfriend Jack. It was a cold Friday and we awkwardly walked to Nero's and then to the park after school. We sat on a bench drinking hot chocolates when he asked me if by any chance I wanted to be his girlfriend, and I guess the rest is history. It's about as cringey as it could get as it was the first relationship for us both but looking back it was very sweet.

I guess this is a cheesy post but as well as being about fashion and beauty I want to be able to share parts of my everyday life on my blog too. We didn't really do much today but yesterday I went back to his house after school and we ate a lot of Dairy Milk and watched four episodes of Suits on Netflix! We also exchanged small gifts and this is the beautiful little silver heart necklace that I received as well as a handmade card and a cute letter. I got him a lovely bracelet from notonthehighstree.com that is engraved with the date 03/05/13. Notonthehighstreet does really lovely personal gifts so if you haven't checked out their website you definitely should. 

We didn't do anything special as it is so close to exams and we didn't spend a load of money either. I really do think it is the little things that count and showing the people you love what they mean to you, not just once a year but everyday really matters. And I know I'm so young and I still have so much to learn about life and love and relationships but at the moment I'm happy and I think that's what's important. xx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty necklace...so delicate and lovely :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk - hope we can follow each other :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Of course! I've just checked out your blog and it's lovely. You have such a great style. Followed! :) xxx

      Delete