Monday 9 June 2014

Currently Loving

Currently Loving

Not a monthly favourites but just a quick post of a few little bits and pieces that I have really been loving recently.


This top that I got recently from New Look. I'm not really one to wear bright colours but this just looks so nice on and I think it will look even better when I have a bit more of a tan. You can find it here.

I have a ridiculous amount of earrings but these are basically the only pair that I have been reaching for lately. Accessorize do the best jewellery.


Who doesn't love these shoes?! These ones are the most gorgeous shade of cornflower blue and they just scream summer to me. And they were only £8 from George at Asda and they have some other colours too. 


After my book shopping trip on Saturday I have already started this book and I'm really enjoying it so far. And as break from revision I have really been loving just sitting out in the sun and reading a good book. 


Finally I've really been enjoying wearing basically no makeup. A little bit of concealer and mascara and I'm good to go. I love feeling like my skin can breath during the day as well and I really think that my skin has become a lot clearer since I've been wearing less skin makeup. Also please excuse the bad pout! :P 


No comments:

Post a Comment