Friday 13 June 2014

My Summer Bucket List

My Summer Bucket List


After I finish my A levels (three exams and less than a week left!) I have a very long summer ahead of me and I thought that I would make a list of everything that I want to do not only because I love making lists but also so that I can make the most of this summer. So here's my bucket list and I hope that it gives you a few ideas for your own. And I'll try to keep you updated of when I complete these things.
  • Turn 18!
  • Go to Paris 
  • Climb the Eiffel Tower
  • Eat a croissant in a little French cafe
  • Complete my 3 day fashion course in London
  • Go on a boat trip on the Thames
  • Go to my end of school Summer Ball in my prom dress
  • Go to a spa 
  • Pass my theory test 
  • Pass my driving test 
  • Have a summer picnic in the park 
  • Get a tan 
  • Wear an anklet/ toe ring
  • Go to a Yoga class
  • Build a sandcastle 
  • Go surfing 
  • Go crazy at a party with my bestfriend 
  • Have a homemade fruit smoothie
  • Start watching Pretty Little Liars again
  • Try Coconut water
  • Go running more
  • Learn to cook five new recipes
  • Go to Brighton
  • Go to Covent Garden 
  • Have a Ben's cookie
  • Go to Camden Market
  • Shopping on Oxford Street
  • Host a party
  • Learn the Ariana Grande Problem dance with my sister
  • Read a book 
  • See the Fault in out stars
  • Finally sew my curtains up (it's been 8 months!) 
  • Have a huge sort out of my cupboards
  • Spend a whole day in my Pjs
  • Do some painting/drawing
  • Have a barbecue 
  • Go to a museum
  • Stargaze
  • Go camping 
  • Go to a water park
  • Have a water fight
  • Make a scrapbook for my boyfriend before he goes to uni
  • Learn to ride a penny board
  • Make ice cream
  • Go to a car boot sale
  • Go on a bike ride
  • Get friendship bracelets with my bestfriend 
  • Throw a huge girlie sleepover
  • Go to the cinema 
  • Go bowling 
  • Play badminton
  • Feed the ducks 

No comments:

Post a Comment