Sunday 8 June 2014

Some Facts About Me - 100th Post

Some Facts About Me - 100th Post


So to celebrate my 100th post on Penney Chic I thought that I would list a few interesting (hopefully!) facts about myself. I have done a lot of beauty and fashion posts over the last few months but I thought I could write a few more personal things about myself. Not really sure how my facts/interesting things I will have to say but here goes.
  1. I'm the eldest of three and I have a younger brother and a younger sister
  2. I also have a yellow Labrador called Kiara (from the Lion King) and her mum was a black Labrador called Nala
  3. I'm such a fussy eating and I'm so bad at trying new foods
  4. I hate feet, particularly other people's and particularly boys/men who don't look after their feet! 
  5. My favourite meal is a roast dinner or a home cooked fish pie
  6. My birthday is on August 17th so I am always one of the youngest in my year - I love having a summer birthday though
  7. I'm a Leo and I love reading horoscopes in the back of magazines but I don't believe them, I just think they're funny!
  8. I've never broken a bone although I have cracked my head open when I was younger by running into a wall in my garden! 
  9. I won't eat anything with mince or onions in
  10. I'm a grade 5 level singer but I hate singing in front of people 
  11. I don't really wear right colours and I wear a lot of blue, white, navy and pastel pink 
  12.  I'm basically obsessed with internet shopping - it's becoming a serious problem now!
  13. I'm in my last year of school but next year I've decided to take a gap year as I have no idea what I want to study at university yet
  14. I had braces for over 2 years as my teeth were really awful before
  15. I'm super organised and such a neat freak 
  16. Every year in summer I go down to Cornwall for a few weeks with my family as we have a house down there
  17. People always ask me if I have highlights or ombre hair but actually a few years back I used a lightening spray for blonde hair for a while and it turned my hair a strawberry blonde kind of colour. It didn't suit me at all and I had my hair dyed back to my natural colour, but the bleaching still shines through and in the sunlight my hair still looks reddish, especially at the ends where it hasn't all grown out yet!
  18. I hate having dry lips or dry hands so I will always carry at least one lip balm and one hand cream around with me
  19. I'm quite a talented artist, or I used to be but I haven't drawn or painted in a while. I'm hoping to get back into it this summer though
  20. I still get so excited at Christmas like a little kid! I love the music and the food and the light and decorations and I love decorating my bedroom and making cute Christmas things! But I always think that the build up to Christmas tends to be better than Christmas itself. 
Okay I think I'll stop at 20. I'm running out of things to say but if you have any other questions for me comment down below and I'll answer them as best I can. Can't believe I've already written 100 posts! That's crazy! And if you read my blog then thank you so much, it really means a lot. :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment