Friday 6 June 2014

Today In Pictures - 06/06/2014

Today In Pictures - 06/06/2014

As of this evening I am exactly half way through my exams! Only 6 more to go now and in less than 2 weeks they will all be over! I can't wait for summer. Especially after the lovely weather. Today apart from going into school for my mechanics exam and going to the gym after school I didn't really do very much. But here are a few pictures that I have taken today. 

 My makeup from this morning. Wearing all the new products that I bought from Superdrug the other day and I'm really impressed by them all. 
 My favourite Galaxy hot chocolate before bed. 
Sky looked amazing so I had to take a photo. And this is without editing! 

So I hope you all had a lovely Friday and enjoy the weekend. Night night xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment