Friday 22 August 2014

Blouse As A Beach Cover Up

Blouse As A Beach Cover Up




I totally forgot to upload this post while I was in Cornwall and now summer is nearly over and it seems a bit silly now! I got this blouse from Monsoon a few months ago in the sale and I just think it is so pretty. I love all the pretty details at the front and on the sleeves and this looks great with a pair on denim jeans.

However while I was in Cornwall when I was sunbathing sometimes the sun would go in and it would get a bit chilly. I started using this blouse sort of like a beach cover up. I know it's pretty see through and short so I wouldn't wear this out on it's own otherwise, but I really like how it looks just thrown over a bikini. Let me know what you guys think :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment