Wednesday 24 September 2014

Presents From Home

Presents From Home 



Yesterday I received a surprise package in the post from my mum. And I thought that I would quickly share what she bought me. Firstly she must know me too well as she went to my favourite shop - Accessorize! The first thing that I opened was this really pretty set for my bedroom. It say "Live, Laugh, Love" and I like with these ones how you can change up the order or stack them on top of each other. These go perfectly on the window sill in my room. 

The other thing she bought me where these drop black glitzy earrings. And if you have read my blog before then you might recognise these because I actually already have them, My mum and I must be on the same wave length because only about a month ago I bought myself the exact same pair of earrings. So next time I go into town I'm going to exchange these, probably for a different pair of earrings! 

Hope you are all having a lovely day. It's finally starting to fee like Autumn up here in Manchester. And the other day I reached 100 followers which I am so happy about and I just want to thank everyone that does follow me. I love you all! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment