Friday 26 September 2014

Simple Makeup For Lectures, School or Work

Simple Makeup For Lectures, School or Work




Being at uni and having early lectures means that when I wake up in the morning I usually don't have a lot of time as I want to have the longest lie in possible. But I still want to look nice and like I have made a bit of an effort. Recently I have been reaching for the same products every morning that are so quick and easy to use so I thought that I would share them all with you. 

My makeup:
Skin
  • Clinique even better makeup SPF 15 (in 03 ivory)
  • Rimmel wakeup me up concealer 
  • Collection concealer (Medium 03)
  • Boujois healthy balance powder (53 light beige)
  • Sleek blusher (suede)
  • Boujois chocolate bronzing powder (51)
Eyebrows
  • Natural Collection eyeshadow (crushed walnut)
  • Collection colour lash clear mascara
Eyes
  • MUA undressed eyeshadow palette (shades 3 and 5)
  • Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner in black 
  • The Bdy Shop define and lengthen mascara 
Lips
  • Vaseline
  • Topshop lipstick (mink)
Hope you liked this quick makeup post. Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these products and what you think of them. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment