Tuesday 7 October 2014

Naked Palette 2 Makeup Look

Naked Palette 2 Makeup Look 


One of the first ever posts that I did on this blog was a review of the Naked 2 palette. And since then I think I've only ever spoken about it once again in a monthly favourites so I thought it was about time I gave one of my most used eye shadow palettes a bit of love.
There are so many different looks that you can do with these 12 beautiful colours but I thought I would share with you all one of my favourite evening eye makeup looks - a kind of shimmery bronze eye. 


To start off this look I used the shade Bootycall on my brow bone to help my brows appear neater and right in the inner corner of my eye to brighten and wake up my eyes. I then took the shade Suspect and swept this all over my lids as the base of my makeup. Using the very glittery shade YDK I concentrated the shadow on the outer half of both my eyes. I also used this colour in a very thin line along my bottom lashes to bring the eye look together and create a more smokey effect. Then finally to add some definition I used the second darkest shade Busted and blended this into the very outer corner of my eyes and along my crease.

To finish the eye look I use a thin line of black liquid eyeliner on my top lashes, a brown pencil eyeliner in my waterline and lots of mascara. 


This photo shows the final eye makeup look


And here is the complete finished makeup look with natural lips and dewy skin. Hope you guys all liked this post xx



2 comments:

  1. Lovely look! I must get the Naked 2 palette!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, put it on your Christmas list! :P xx

      Delete