Saturday 25 October 2014

Top 5 Beauty Advent Calendars

Top 5 Beauty Advent Calendars


Uh oh! We've not even had Halloween yet and I already writing my first Christmas related post! But I wanted to tell you about these amazing beauty advent calendars before they start to sell out. In fact I think that a couple of them had already sold out but I have managed to find where you can get your hands on them.

The Body Shop 24 Days of Joy
Ciate Mini Mani Manor Nail Polish Advent Calendar
Candy Coated Countdown - sold out 
Enchanted Spells Christmas Advent Calendar - sold out
No7 Beauty Secrets 

Hope you like this post. Sucks that two of these have already sold out and as they were limited edition they are a lot more expensive on Ebay so I'm not sure if they are still worth it. I've always got chocolate advent calendars and we also have a fabric hanging on that my mum puts some sweets in. Comment below what advent calendars you normally get :) xx


2 comments: