Tuesday 4 November 2014

Nails And Necklaces

Nails And Necklaces

Penney Chic Beauty Style jewellery nails

Penney Chic Beauty Style jewellery nails


I wanted to share with you the nail polish and necklace that I am wearing this morning. This is one of my new nail polishes from Essie called Parka Perfect. As soon as I put this on my nails I just fell in love with the colour. It's like a greyish blue with a tiny bit of sparkle in. I haven't really seen anything like this before and I just think it is beautiful as perfect for this time of year. Also how cute is the name?! I also wanted to show you this beautiful necklace that my sister gave to me when I saw her last week. It's so sweet that she spent her birthday money buying me some presents and I really do miss her a lot. 

Nails - Essie Parka Perfect

Necklace - Accessorize
Watch - Nixon
Rings - H&M

Just a really quick post today as I have so much university work that I really need to get on with. I love taking beautiful pictures and writing up blog posts and honestly I would spend all my time doing it if I could. Recently I have been trying to post again everyday and while I have been managing I am starting to feel that it is at the expense of other things such as work. I am getting all my university work dome but I want to spend more time doing things such as extra reading and outside of lecture revision so I can really get the most that I can from my course. From now on I think I will try and post every other day to help me create a better balance between work, seeing friends and family, my blog and everything else. Hope you all understand :) Speak soon xx

4 comments:

  1. The necklace is so cute! I love the polish too, beautiful shade! <3

    http://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything! The nail polish, the watch, the necklace, the ring... And I totally feel you when you say you have a lot of work with university. Being a student sucks... Good luck!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah, I'm loving university but I'm suddenly getting so much work! xx

      Delete