Friday 19 December 2014

Christmas Baking

Christmas Baking

Katherine Penney Chic Christmas Cupcakes Baking

Katherine Penney Chic Christmas Cupcakes Baking

Jack came over yesterday and we had a really relaxing day. We did a winter walk at the park near my house and then we went into town to pick up some ingredients to do some baking. We decided to make little Christmas cupcakes as we had seen pictures on the internet and they looked really cute. These cupcakes were so easy and quick to make and they taste so good. I think I've eaten 4 since we make them!

We can so much fun decorating these and my mum and brother join in a bit too. They aren't very professional looking cakes and I think that looking on the internet before gave me false hope of what they may look like! But they taste so good and it was just such a cute thing to do and such a simple Christmas activity. 

This is the recipe that we used. http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/cupcakes_93722

Then in the evening we all started to watch the new Netflix original series, Marco Polo. So far I really like it, it can be a bit confusing in places but there's action and romance and very good acting. Can't wait to sit down with my family again this evening to watch another episode.

Hope you have had a good Friday. Less than a week until Christmas now. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment