Wednesday 3 December 2014

Some Questions

Some Questions 

A few weeks ago I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Mary from http://maryelizabethmalone.blogspot.co.uk/. I have actually already done this award before a while ago but I still wanted to mention Mary and thank her from the nomination. I also think she asked some really great questions so for today's post I thought that I would just sit down and answer them for you. Hope you enjoy learning a little bit more about me. 


- What is the first CD you remember buying or listening to?
I can't actually remember this one, but probably on of the NOW that's what I call music ones. But I was also completely obsessed with S Club 7 and wated to be Rachel Stevens so could be one of their albums too!

- What is your favourite category of makeup ((foundation, eye shadow, blush etc.)) and why?
My favourite to stop for would have to be eyeshadow palettes. Especially the really pretty nude ones! But the product that I couldn't live without would have to be concealer. 

- What movies and music do you watch/listen to when your sad?
When I'm sad for some reason I like to wallow in my sadness and watch something that makes my cry! So I like to watch emotional love films like Romeo and Juliet, The Last Song, The Notebook, Atomement etc. Then I usually eat a load of chocolate, have a good cry and after that I normally feel better! And same with music, something emotional with powerful lyrics. 

- Are you artistic?
I like to think so! My mum is really creative so I spent a lot of my childhood doing artistic projects with her like painting, printing, sewing, sculpting and all sorts! But my real love is for fashion so I guess that it quite creative. 

- What possessions do you have that bring back nostalgic memories?
I have lots of little trinkets that I've bought on holiday that always bring back lovely memories. And I have so many school hoodies from trips and leaving that remind me of my school years. 

- What is your dream career?
I don't know specifically what I want to do yet but I do know that I would love to work in the fashion or beauty industry. 

- Where is your favourite place in the world?
I don't really have a favourite place as there are so many places that I want to go. I've been going to Cornwall with my family a few times a year for as long as I can remember so I have a lot of amazing memories there. I this summer I had my first holiday with my boyfriend in Paris which was amazing. I guess it's more about the people you are with really. 

- Are you a procrastinator or do you get shit done?
Both! I'm super organised and have checklists for everything including a daily to do list. But what I'm not very good at is prioritising what needs doing. So I'll paint my nails, watch Made in Chelsea and tidy every inch of my room before I actually sit down to start some productive work!

- If you could change anything about your past would you? 
I'm such a worrier and I always have been so if I could go back then I would probably tell myself to not spend so my time worrier. I don't even want to think about all the time that I wasted getting upset over friend dramas on the playground or little homework projects! Life's way too short for all that. And I still do worry about stuff but I'm getting a lot better at putting everything into perspective. The older the wiser and all that!

- What is the last book you read that you enjoyed?
I really don't read as much as much as I should. I feel like I never get the time, but that's a rubbish excuse. I think one of the last books I read that sticks in my mind was The Fault In Our Stars. Not very original but a brilliant book. 

-What is your favorite aspect of blogging?
I love just having a little space on the internet that is all mine and I'm really proud of because I have put so my time and effort into it. I also love taking my own photos and catching beautiful moments or a creative set up of products and then editing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment