Thursday 4 December 2014

Sultry Daytime Glamour

Sultry Daytime Glamour 

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Style winter fashion lipstick

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Style winter fashion lipstick

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Style winter fashion lipstick

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Style winter fashion lipstick earrings

I wanted to share with you a few photos from a look that I put together with the Revlon Colorburst matte balm in shade Sultry. It's a beautiful dark but not berry pink shade that works perfectly for day or night. The colour is sophisticated and glamorous so I wore it with simple day time makeup and lots of mascara. My hair was also wavy from the night before which makes the look even more dressed up. All the makeup that I am wearing is listed below. 

Face: 
MaXfactor face finity all day primerRimmel wake me up foundationRimmel wake me up concealerCollection lasting perfection concealer Bourjois chocolate bronzerSleek blusher - Suede


Eyes and eyebrows:Collection work the colour eyebrow kitNatural collection eyeshadows - milk chocolate and crushed walnutLoreal matte eyeshadow - 106 breaking nudeMUA undress me too eyeshadow palette - black shade used as eyelinerNatural collection eyeliner (waterline) - Medium brown The Body Shop define and lengthen mascara


Lips:
Revlon colorburst matte balm in Sultry

Nails:
Essie in Shearling Darling
Rimmel glitter bomb top coat in disco diva

Fashion:
Scarf - Accessorize
Jumper - H&M

Earrings - Accessorize
Ring - Camden Market

Hope you liked this style post. I'd love to read your comments below about what you think. 

2 comments:

  1. you look stunning! x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Ooh I'll go and check it out now! xx

      Delete