Tuesday 9 December 2014

Winter Bobble Hat And Glitter

Winter Bobble Hat And Glitter

Katherine Penney Chic Winter Hat Style Fashion Outfit Glitter

Today I wanted to share with you my beautiful new bobble hat that I am literally obsessed with and I though why not style it into an outfit. I saw this hat in Accessorize while in Durham with my boyfriend and fell in love with it. I love the colours, the texture and the massive pom pom on the top. It's different to a plain coloured bobble hat but I can still be styled with so many things. So this is just the outfit that I have been wearing a lot recently as it has suddenly got so much colder in Manchester!

Katherine Penney Chic Winter Hat Style Fashion Outfit Glitter

I was feeling very Christmasy when I put this together to there is quite a bit of glitter going on! You might not be ale to see but the hat has little dark blue sequins all over it. This jumper is also a bit sparkly and so cute for Christmas. And of course I had to have my favourite glitter nail polish!

Katherine Penney Chic Winter Hat Style Fashion Outfit Glitter

I'm in love with both these necklaces that I got from H&M a while back. They came as a pair but they aren't joined which is great as I can wear them together or on their own. And I think they were something like £4!

Katherine Penney Chic Winter Hat Style Fashion Outfit Glitter

Hat - Accessorize
Jumper - H&M
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins
Watch - Nixon
Necklaces - H&M
Nail polish - Rimmel Space Dust in Aurora
Coat - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment