Tuesday 20 January 2015

Casual Tuesday Outfit

Casual Tuesday Outfit 

Katherine Penney Chic Fashion Outfit Style Denim Fur Hat

 For me this is the ultimate comfy casual outfit. Nothing says off duty like leggings, a loose fitted denim shirt, converse and a beanie. Today I am basically just in my room revising and maybe going out to the library later so I just want to be comfy.

Katherine Penney Chic Fashion Outfit Style Denim Fur Hat

I love this really pale denim shirt that I picked up a while ago from Republic. It's slightly ombre as well so it is basically white around the shoulders and darker at the bottom. The fit is sloutchy and loose but still flattering. I also love that it is a bit longer at the back which means I can wear it with leggings and my bum is still covered. I don't really feel comfortable wearing jeggings with a short top as I don't find it as flattering. 

I kept colours and jewellery quite neutral with my everyday gold watch and a beautiful delicate gold necklace from Accessorize. Also think my new phone case is looking pretty cool with this outfit! 

Katherine Penney Chic Fashion Outfit Style Denim Fur Hat

I'm totally obsessed with my fur bobble beanie that I got for Christmas. I love the colour and the oversized bobble and it's perfect for hiding all my bad hair days! 

This would be my perfect lazy day outfit and to go out I would just pair it with a parka coat or something. Hope you like this little outfit post, haven't done one in a while but I really want to get back into it. Speak soon xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've nominated you for a Liebster award! Check it out.
    http://jorrdzzz.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html
    Peace and love xxx

    ReplyDelete