Wednesday 1 April 2015

Currently Wishing For...

Currently Wishing For...

Katherine Penney Chic April Wishlist High street Fashion Style Life

As procrastination from coursework I have done quite a bit of browsing the internet, saving lots of things to my favourites and making lots of list of clothes, shoes, accessories and other random bits that I have my eye on. So I thought that I would make a wishlist of the things that I am really wishing for at the moment. And I have finally persuaded my mum to take me shopping tomorrow morning, I'm just desperate to have a look around Zara, Mango and River Island (my favourite shops right now!). So you never know, maybe tomorrow one or two of these things may be mine. 

Light Washed Denim Shirt - Zara
VOSS Still Water Plastic Bottle - Ebay
Rose Gold Eye Brush Set - Zoeva
MaXfactor Cream Puff Blush in Lovely Pink - Boots
Pink Leather Tassel Loafer - River Island 
Cream Ripped Denim Shorts - River Island
Mirror Clutch Bag - Accessorize

 






2 comments:

  1. The Zoeva brushes are gorgeous!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! But maybe I will have to wait until my birthday or something for those! xx

      Delete