Saturday 18 April 2015

Drugstore Favourites - Spring Edition

Drugstore Favourites - Spring Edition

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Makeup Drugstore Pretty Summer Review Favourites Lipstick Eyeshadow Foundation Pink

There are a few products that I am just reaching for all the time at the moment, pretty much everyday really. And I think when you are using a product that often it usually means that it is pretty good. So today I wanted to share my current Drugstore Favourites but sort of a Spring edition. And all of these products are from the Drugstore so they are really affordable. 

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Makeup Drugstore Pretty Summer Review Favourites Lipstick Eyeshadow Foundation Pink

These are the lip products that I have really been loving at the moment. Rimmel Moisture renew is an old favourite that I always come back to at this time of year. It's just a really beautiful shimmery pink and just gives a really fresh look to your makeup. Another old favourite is Maybelline coloursensational shine gloss in Cashmere Rose. This is a really natural pinky gloss and honestly these glosses are amazing. These are the only lipgloss that I actually wear. And finally a new favourite which is Revlon lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon. It's a pinky coral colour that I have just fallen in love with. It's perfect for adding a little pop of colour without being anything too bold. 

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Makeup Drugstore Pretty Summer Review Favourites Lipstick Eyeshadow Foundation Pink

I think that I have probably talked about this foundation from Bourjois a lot on my blog, but there is no harm in mentioning it one more time. I don't wear foundation on an everyday basis as I like to let my skin breathe a bit more. But for nights out and special occasions this is all that I will reach for. It applies beautiful, it lasts a long time and it just leaves my skin looking beautiful with a lovely glow. This maybelline fit me concealer is another quite new favourite. Several weeks ago I found that my old concealer was just getting a bit to dark for me and was looking a little orange under my eyes. After searching around Boots for ages for a pale concealer this is the one that I chose and I am really impressed with it. It's the perfect under eye colour as it is really brightening, it lasts well and doesn't crease and it is just a really great concealer. 

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Makeup Drugstore Pretty Summer Review Favourites Lipstick Eyeshadow Foundation Pink

These two eye creams are basically the only thing that I have been wearing on my eyes for the past month. They look beautiful on their own but they also work amazingly together. I recently did a whole really detailed post on these so you should definitely check that out here

Hope you liked this little post. Let me know in the comments below what your summer favourites are or if you have tried any of these products. xx

4 comments:

  1. I have that foundation and really like it
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love foundation and concelear and how they look together. I have been using this combination for last month and it looks amazing

    Sparklygoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, it's a great combination :) xx

      Delete