Monday 20 April 2015

Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat

Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat

Katherine Penney Chic Nail Polish Top Coat Review

I've needed a top coat for ages, because lets be honest a clear nail polish doesn't really cut it. I picked this Relvon one up on the 3 for 2 offer at Boots a couple of weeks ago. The brush is thinner than I am used to compared to Essie brushes. But it spreads out when you apply so it is really easy to use. 

Katherine Penney Chic Nail Polish Top Coat Review

The first time that I used this I was wearing a beautiful pale blue nail polish from Topshop. And my nail polish lasted nearly a week which for me was amazing and I can't think of anything that I did differently apart from use this. I'm going to keep trying this out so I will let you know if my opinion changes but for now I am really impressed with it.

Speak soon xx

1 comment:

  1. Ola tudo bem ?
    amei amei <3


    http://eesmaltecia.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete