Friday 10 April 2015

Simple Stripes

Simple Stripes

Katherine Penney Chic Fashion Style Outfit Stripes Trench Coat Sunglasses Spring Zara

Happy Friday everyone! And what is meant to be the hottest day of the year so far, although apparently the air is so polluted that we can't go outside! Not that I need to as today is my last day at home so I will be spending most of today packing to go back to university. 

Another outfit post today with some pictures that I took a few days ago, and if you also follow me on Instagram then you might recognise this from my family day out at the dockyards. 

Katherine Penney Chic Fashion Style Outfit Stripes Trench Coat Sunglasses Spring Zara

This is very quickly becoming my signature and go to outfit. Denim jeans, a striped top and my Zara trench coat, and if it is warm enough my sunglasses. And I have so many different striped tops that technically this isn't outfit repeating, right?!

Katherine Penney Chic Fashion Style Outfit Stripes Trench Coat Sunglasses Spring Zara

Hope you liked this little outfit post. I have really enjoyed doing these posts while I am at home, but when I go back to university I don't have my amazing little sister to take these photos for me, so it gets a lot harder. 
Wishing everyone a lovely (and hopefully sunny!) weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment