Monday 13 April 2015

Today in Pictures - 13/04/2015

Today in Pictures - 13/04/2015

Today turned out to be such a good day, especially for a Monday! To start with my 10am lecture this morning was cancelled so I didn't have to be in until after lunch. It meant I had the whole morning to sort and organise myself and I was actually very productive! 

Katherine Penney Chic Daily Pictures Shopping Life Mango

After my lecture I went into town as I had a few boring bits and pieces to pick up. If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen that a few weeks ago I posted a picture of me wearing a lovely suede skirt from Mango unsure about whether to keep it. And even though it was beautiful that particular skirt was very creased at the front. So I sent it back and ordered the same skirt but when that one came I didn't fit right on the darts at the back because suede is a very hard material to work with. So today I went to Mango to try the same skirt on again and see if it was a better fit. And the one in the store did fit better but it did have a few marks on it and it made me realise that a suede skirt wasn't very practical and it would be very likely that I would spill something on it or mark it and it would be ruined forever. 

Katherine Penney Chic Daily Pictures Shopping Life Mango

However when in Mango I also spotted this gorgeous khaki shirt dress. I have wanted a denim shirt dress for a while but so far I haven't found one that fit me well and they all seem to come out very short. But this dress is in a colour that I am loving right now and the fit and fabric is just beautiful. 

Katherine Penney Chic Daily Pictures Shopping Life Mango

I can't wait for the sun to come out more so I can wear this with some pretty flats as some big sunglasses.

Katherine Penney Chic Daily Pictures Shopping Life Millie's cookie

And just in case you were wondering why there was a Millie's Cookie in the first picture it is because I got a free Millie's cookie with my O2 priority! I think that is what really made my day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment