Friday 15 May 2015

In Blosson

In Blossom 

Katherine Penney Chic Spring Blossom

For a couple of weeks now I have been struggling to blog without a camera since mine starting getting an error and then stopped working all together. But I can happily say that my new lens has finally arrived and it is beautiful! I'm currently just snapping away and trying to figure it all out but so far I am very impressed. 

Katherine Penney Chic Spring Blossom

Due to my recent camera situation I haven't really been posting as often as I would like to or putting as much effort into my blog. So this post is just to say I'm back! Thank you all for continuing to read my blog it means so much. And I've been planning lots of exciting posts that I can't wait to share with you all. 

Katherine Penney Chic Spring Blossom

Currently I am back at home with my family, before I go back at the beginning of next month for my exam. It's so lovely to be back in my bedroom, with my family and eating lots of yummy food!

Katherine Penney Chic Spring Blossom

So I hope that everyone is well and I'm really excited for what I hope is going to be like a new chapter for my blog. Lots of love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment