Wednesday 24 June 2015

Everyday Gold

Everyday Gold

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Makeup Gold Eyeshadow Naked 2 palette

While I am working I am wearing makeup everyday which means I get a lot more time to play around with different looks. I wear the same face, eyebrow products and mascara everyday so when it comes to eye makeup I like to play around a bit. Make sue that all of my different shadows and liners are getting some love!

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Makeup Gold Eyeshadow Naked 2 palette

On Monday I decided to go for a pretty wash of gold all over my lids. The shade is Half Baked from my Naked 2 palette so it is really lovely and pigmented and stayed on at work really well. A lot of my eyeshadows are more of a bronzey shimmer so what I love about this shade is that it is a pure gold, but still not too yellow. 

For this eye look I simply washed this all over my lid and then with a smaller brush brought it down to the lower lash line. Then I used a tiny bit of a light brown shade in the crease just to add some depth and then a tin bit of dark brown eyeliner and lots of my Rimmel mascara. 

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Makeup Gold Eyeshadow Naked 2 palette

So here is the finished look that I wore to work. I'm wearing my Joules harbour top and statement necklace. 

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Makeup Gold Eyeshadow Naked 2 palette

I also have second day curls from my Sunday family barbecue. And I think I actually prefer my hair like this as the waves are even looser. Just wish my hair was like this naturally! 

We are nearly half way through the working week now! And I can't wait until the weekend to see Jack and then I am off to Spain on Monday! Speak soon xx

2 comments: