Wednesday 3 June 2015

Nearly Summer

Nearly Summer 

Katherine Penney Chic Life Good Luck Exams Card Boyfriend Cute

So my university exam is today. And I'm nervous! I'm one of those silly people that gets so worked up about exams to the point where I feel sick. I've done a lot of revision and to be honest my first year doesn't even count, I just need to pass. But I still didn't manage to get to sleep until nearly 2am because of nerves. Does anyone else have this problem? Or an solutions? Maybe I just need hypnotherapy!

Anyway, I just wanted to show you the cutest Good Luck Card that I got from my boyfriend yesterday. I love making people cards, especially him and now he has started making cards for me too. There is just something so lovely and special about getting a handmade card that you know someone has really thought about. 

And in case you don't get the pun my surname is Penney! 

Katherine Penney Chic Outfit Fashion Style Summer Dress Evening Pretty Cute Pastel Blue

Also last night (stupid timing) was my halls formal dinner for the end of the year. I didn't really manage to get any good pictures of myself but I did want to show you what I wore. I've shown this dress on my blog before last year but I still love it. How pretty is this bow back? To me this is summer, pretty and feminine. 

So in a few (horrible) hours my exam will be over and I will officially be on my Summer holiday! I'm going for a meal with the girls afterwards and then I think we are going clubbing! No idea what I am going to wear yet but I'll try and take some outfit photos. 

So I'll see you on the other side! Bye! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment