Monday 15 June 2015

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

Katherine Penney Chic Rimmel Mascara Makeup Beauty Review

I picked this up about a couple of months ago when it was recommended to me by a friend who always has amazing lashes. However in my rush I managed to pick up the brown/black mascara which is something that I never usually do. At first I was a bit upset and felt like I had wasted my money, but I couldn't take it back as I have already opened the packaging. 

However I decided to give it ago anyway and I have been really liking it. It's quite a natural mascara although it can be built up to something quite bold. I used this for my everyday makeup which I like to be quite natural. I also usually wear a lot of brown and beige eyeshadows and liners so this brown/black mascara actually works really well with this look and is much more natural. 

Katherine Penney Chic Rimmel Mascara Makeup Beauty Review

The one think that I would say about this mascara is that you have to spend a little bit of time scraping the product back into the tube so that there isn't too much on the wand and your mascara isn't too clumpy. But to be honest I end up doing this with every mascara I use anyway so I don't find this too much of a problem. 

Makeup brands release a new mascara all the time and advertise it like crazy. This Rimmel mascara has been around for years and the fact that it is still being produced I think shows that it is obviously a good one. You hardly ever hear people talk about it though so I hope that this post has been helpful. And for less than  £5 I really recommend trying this mascara out. Although the colour choice is totally up to you! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment