Thursday 9 July 2015

Late Summer Haul

Late Summer Haul 


I was actually meant to write this post before I went away to Spain, but I wasn't happy with a few of the photos that were taken and didn't have time to retake them before I went away. I decided that I would rather post less frequent high quality posts that I have spent time on and am really proud of than something that is rushed and I don't feel totally happy about. 

On the Friday before I went away to Spain I went to Bluewater with my mum with the intention of buying some jeans as I was desperate. And I did manage to get some jeans but I also got a few other bits and pieces, as is always the way! SO hope you enjoy this little haul! 


Katherine Penney Chic Summer haul high street H&M Zara Topshop White Short pyjamas Lace Pretty Girlie

The first thing that I wanted to share with you was this little white top that wasn't from Bluewater but was actually bought by my mum from Sainsbury's. She bought it for herself, but the sizes come up very small so when I asked to try it on I didn't want to give it back! But it was such a bargain that she didn't mind!

Katherine Penney Chic Summer haul high street H&M Zara Topshop White Short pyjamas Lace Pretty Girlie

Simple white tops are so useful and I love the beautiful crochet detail. The will look beautiful in summer with some shorts or under a little jacket, but I also thought when it starts to get colder you could wear this under a little jumper with just the lace showing at the bottom. 

Katherine Penney Chic Summer haul high street H&M Zara Topshop White Short pyjamas Lace Pretty Girlie

The purchase was actually something else that I desperately needed. While starting to pack for Spain I realised that my favourite white shorts, after an obvious suncream leak were no longer wearable! What I loved about my old white shorts is that they were a little scuffed up and had some lovely cut out detail around the bottom.. So when I saw these lovely ones in Zara with a frayed hem and crochet detail on the sides I knew they were perfect. Unlike my old ones these are also high waisted which I love even more and think they are very flattering with a little top tucked in. 

Katherine Penney Chic Summer haul high street H&M Zara Topshop White Short pyjamas Lace Pretty Girlie

Not really a summer collection, but the magazies are already taking about A/W 2015 fashion so I guess it's okay. I picked this lovely jumper up in the Topshop sale. It's striped, nothing new there, but it is so slouchy, comfy and warm. And I think this will be perfect for when I am back at University and need some comfy clothes to work in. 

Katherine Penney Chic Summer haul high street H&M Zara Topshop White Short pyjamas Lace Pretty Girlie

I actually ordered these pyjamas online, but they came the same day as this shopping trip so I thought that I would throw them in this haul anyway. I ordered these when I realised that I had no Summer pyjamas to take to Spain that I wanted to be seen by anyone in. Most of my pyjamas are from Primark who do have a great selection which are very reasonable. But mine were also very old, a little to small, buttons were falling off, holes were appearing so I felt new pyjamas were necessary. 

Katherine Penney Chic Summer haul high street H&M Zara Topshop White Short pyjamas Lace Pretty Girlie

I found this set online from H&M and loved how cute they were. They were around £15 plus postage which for me was expensive for pyjamas but I absolutely love them. And I actually ended up wearing them most evenings in Spain!

Katherine Penney Chic Summer haul high street H&M Zara Topshop White Short pyjamas Lace Pretty Girlie

And finally these are the jeans that I went to Bluewater for! I probably tried on about 15 pairs of jeans that day. But good fitting jeans are so hard to find. I finally found this pair in Zara in exactly the same style as my black jeans just in denim. What I love about these jeans is the stretch in them which makes them so flattering to wear.

Hope you liked this little Summer haul. I have actually done a bit more online shopping since so I can't wait to show you what I picked up from the Mango sale and some other places. Speak soon lovelies xx


No comments:

Post a Comment