Monday 3 August 2015

Light And Breezy

Light and Breezy 

Katherine Penney Chic Holiday Summer Kefalonia 2015 Island Pretty Natural Sunny Beautiful Sea Blue Fashion Boho Style Outfit

Yesterday we did some more exploring and found yet another beautiful spot. I actually think that Kefalonia is just one beautiful spot after another. Again there wasn't much of a beach here but the sea and swimming was just lovely. 

Katherine Penney Chic Holiday Summer Kefalonia 2015 Island Pretty Natural Sunny Beautiful Sea Blue Fashion Boho Style Outfit

When the weather is as hot as this loose clothing is a must! This outfit was actually a total fluke, mum said that we were leaving and I grabbed a skirt and a white top from my cupboard to throw over my bikini. But I actually love how these two look together, white tops really do go with everything! 

Usually I tuck tops into this skirt but I love how this floaty and slightly cropped top looks over the skirt showing the scalloped lace detail. I also think it looks slightly bohemian which is a style that I love. 

Katherine Penney Chic Holiday Summer Kefalonia 2015 Island Pretty Natural Sunny Beautiful Sea Blue Fashion Boho Style Outfit

Top - Charity Shop (Topshop)
Skirt - Hollister
Sunhat - Accessorize

Katherine Penney Chic Holiday Summer Kefalonia 2015 Island Pretty Natural Sunny Beautiful Sea Blue Fashion Boho Style Outfit

So sorry about the lack of posts yesterday, the internet was down. But it is back now and hopefully it will stay like that! Think we are heading out to a beach after lunch today so I am going to take my camera and capture some more beautiful shots. Speak later xx


2 comments:

  1. Love your top... Great pic... kisses

    http://jovanica92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it is from a Charity Shop! :P xx

      Delete