Sunday 27 September 2015

Bedroom Extras

Bedroom Extras 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger New Bedroom Uni Life Decor Inspo Interior Pastel Pretty White Fashion Clothes Rail

So as promised here are the extra pictures from my new uni bedroom. And my personal favourite part! I had seen so many pictures on Pinterest of these beautiful clothes rails displaying clothes with a colour scheme, like pastel or monochrome. I have never been able to have one in my bedroom at home as I have large built in cupboards and I don't really have the floor space for it. So my new bedroom at uni was perfect and not only does it look pretty but it is actually really practical having my favourite clothes so accessible and giving me more cupboard space. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger New Bedroom Uni Life Decor Inspo Interior Pastel Pretty White Fashion Clothes Rail

I found this clothes rail from IKEA for only about £14. It has a lot of hanging space as well as a rack along the bottom which I use for some of my shoes. My new room is very pastel and white so I kept the rack to this colour scheme by display all my lighter clothes, which is most of what I wear anyway! It is mostly white, beige, pastel pink and then some light denim, going from outwear, to jumpers, shirts and tops. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger New Bedroom Uni Life Decor Inspo Interior Pastel Pretty White Fashion Clothes Rail

Hope you like these pictures and what I have done with my bedroom. It is definitely very girlie and homely but I am really happy with how it has turned out. Although I still have a few little bits and pieces that I want to buy, like a desk lamp. Shopping for pretty bedroom pieces is one of my favourite things to shop for! And soon I will have to get some pretty Christmassy things, but I am probably getting a bit ahead of myself!

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. Speak soon xx



4 comments: