Friday 11 September 2015

Pretty Little Things

Pretty Little Things 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Haul IKEA Home bedroom white girlie pretty simple classic

In basically a week now I am heading back to University in Manchester, which means for the last few days I have been trying to sort out everything that I need to take up with me. A lot of things I already had from last year and most of the new things I needed were cheap kitchen bits as this year I will be cooking for myself. Insert worried face here...

But I did managed to pick up a few really pretty bits and pieces that I thought I would share with you. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Haul IKEA Home bedroom white girlie pretty simple classic

The first thing is this beautiful vintage looking alarm clock in white. I have one very similar in my bedroom at home which I love from Sainsbury's so I went back there do see if they still did anything similar. And I found this, the last one and knew it would look perfect by my bed at uni to help get me to my lectures on time! Also it was a total bargain for only £6!

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Haul IKEA Home bedroom white girlie pretty simple classic

I picked up these adorable glasses about a week ago when I went IKEA shopping with my boyfriend for kitchen things. Most of what I bought was really boring like saucepans and wooden spoons but I saw these and they were just too cute to leave behind. They are really summery which I realise is silly as we are now heading into Autumn and Winter, but I know just drinking anything out of a flamingo glass will bring me such joy. It's the little things in life!

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Haul IKEA Home bedroom white girlie pretty simple classic

I like to think that I am quite an organised person. I'm very tidy and everything has a place and an order. Something I do need to improve on is how I organise my events. I write some things on my phone, some things as notes, and some things are just scribbled on little bits of paper and sticky notes around my room! So I bought this little silver diary so I can finally have everything all in one place. This one is a pretty silver finish and is small and light enough so that I can throw it in my handbag when I need too. I dream of having one of those beautiful Filofax or a Kate Spade organiser one day, but for now this little one will have to do. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Haul IKEA Home bedroom white girlie pretty simple classic

And finally I picked up a couple more of these lace design white pots from IKEA to take up to university with me. They are so pretty and really practical. One of them will definitely be used for all my makeup brushes and the other one probably for pens or something on my desk. 

I'm sad that Summer is pretty much over, but I am also so excited to move into a house in Manchester with all my friends. I also cannot wait to decorate my bedroom. As you can probably guess there is going to be a lot of white, but also some blue and I have the beautiful throw from Urban Outfitters that I got for my birthday. So keep an eye out for a post in the next few weeks showing you my new bedroom! xx




7 comments:

  1. Ah everything is SOOO pretty! I love home decor, I really need to take a trip up to Ikea soon, everything there looks amazing!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love KIEA! They have so much pretty stuff! xx

      Delete
  2. Nice Inspirations

    a beautiful horse smiles in my camera

    ReplyDelete
  3. I store my brushes in those white lace pots too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I have the same glasses and white pot from ikea! I use it on my desk for my pens...

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! This I might use them for that as well! xx

      Delete