Saturday 24 October 2015

Simple Layering

Simple Layering 


Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Outfit Layers Autumn Casual Cosy Neutral

This is the perfect outfit for everyday. Simple, comfy layers in a neutral colour palette. I love the pretty scoop neckline of this top and how it has the subtle flecks running though it. This cardigan I recently bought from Primark although I think it looks a lot more expensive. I saw one recently that I thought was very similar from Reiss. This has the long slouchy style but with the slim fit 3/4 sleeves. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Outfit Layers Autumn Casual Cosy Neutral

I also layered with my ASOS beige coat, I love the smart tailored style of this and how it adds to the neutral colour palette of this outfit. Finally I finished the look of with my delicate elephant necklace. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Outfit Layers Autumn Casual Cosy Neutral

Hope you liked this casual outfit. I love this simple style with all of the neutrals, and of course a pair of good skinny jeans and my beige slip ons. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment