Saturday 7 November 2015

Soap and Glory Brow Archery

Soap and Glory Brow Archery 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Beauty Makeup Brows Brow Archery Soap and Glory Review Pretty Pastel

I don't even know how long I have been wanting to try this product for! There was so much hype around it and so many raving reviews but for some reason I never got around to giving it a go myself. 

However recently I found I had quite a few points on my Boots card (it really doesn't take that long!) and this is what I chose. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Beauty Makeup Brows Brow Archery Soap and Glory Review Pretty Pastel

The Brow Archery is designed with two different ends to fill in and shape your brows. The end that you should use first is the pen end (more like a felt pen to me) which is to fill in and shade your brows. I like to use this to fill in any gaps or sparser areas in my brows. However I have pretty dark eyebrows and even though I went for a brown shade it takes a while for this to show up. I'm a little worried that some time soon this end is going to dry out or run out.

The other end of the Brow Archery is the crayon end which is similar to lots of other brow products out right now. The shade of this is perfect for my eyebrows as it is quite cool toned. I also love the texture of this as it is slightly waxy and applies really nicely, it doesn't drag on the skin like other brow products I have tried before. This is amazing for getting that perfect brow shape really quickly. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Beauty Makeup Brows Brow Archery Soap and Glory Review Pretty Pastel

I have medium brown hair and slightly darker eyebrows so the shade that I went for was Brownie Points. I think this is a really great colour for me as it doesn't have any orangey undertones to make my brows look reddish. Soap and Glory also do a blonde shade that is meant to be very good and then an even darker shade. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Beauty Makeup Brows Brow Archery Soap and Glory Review Pretty Pastel

Since I bought this I haven't reached for anything else to do my brows with. In fact, I was so confident with it that I threw out my old brow kit which was all grubby and had started to fall apart. 

So if you haven't yet tried the Brow Archery then I would really recommend it. I don't think my brows have ever looked so good. I might even stretch as far as saying that with this and a bit of time I can get my brows "on fleek"! 

Speak soon xx

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried the maybelline brow drama brow sculpting mascara? I think you would really love it if you can get your hands on it xx

    ReplyDelete