Saturday 12 December 2015

Minimal

Minimal

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Outfit Minimal Simple Pretty Love Favourite Mango

I'm getting more and more into this minimal style that I seem to be seeing a lot of at the moment. Neutral colours, clean lines and nothing too fussy make this style simple, effortless and oh so chic. 

A recent minimal addition to my wardrobe has been this white slogan t-shirt from Mango. It says "MAKE IT HAPPEN" in block capitals, which I love as it my new "motivational" tee! It's so simple and cute, especially with my H&M bar gold necklace and gold watch. 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Outfit Minimal Simple Pretty Love Favourite Mango

I love wearing this top with a pair of black skinny jeans, my black heeled boots and a grey cardigan. For going outside though I also wore my ASOS coat and a big grey wool scarf. I also curled my hair into loose waves this day and I'm wearing my new favourite lipstick. It has beautiful brown undertones which I really think makes brown eyes pop! 

Top - Mango 
Jeans - Zara 
Cardigan - Primark
Coat - ASOS
Necklace - H&M
Watch - Nixon
Bracelet - Pandora 

Katherine Penney Chic Blogger Fashion Style Outfit Minimal Simple Pretty Love Favourite Mango

For the last few days I have been in either pjs or lounge pants, sitting at my laptop trying to get all my coursework done for the end of term. I actually wore this outfit last weekend when my boyfriend Jack came to stay and we went ice skating, out for cocktails and dinner and then to a Kodaline concert. Kodaline is probably my favourite band and they were so incredible. Especially singing my favourite song Love Like This!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I feel like sadly I have had to say this a lot lately. I have a lot of coursework and deadlines for university at the moment. I love my blog and writing posts for you guys but right now work has to take priority. 

Speak soon lovelies xx


1 comment: