Sunday 6 December 2015

November Favourites

November Favourites 

Katherine Penney Chic Beauty Makeup Blogger Bblogger Monthly Favourites November Shampoo Conditioner Hair Lipstick Nail polish


It's December! Which means it is time for November favourites. I tried explaining it to my dad the other day and it got so confused about why I would want to talk about things I loved last month! He suggested that I start a post series about things that I have planned or am looking forward to in the coming month which actually sounds like a nice idea to me. Anyway, here are some of the products I have been loving in November.

Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Body Spray
My tan from Summer had completely faded and I just looked so ghostly. I am all for embracing your natural colour and I am really not a fan of that fake orange look. But the issue was that I didn't have any colour! I picked this up and used it once and noticed a subtle difference the next day. It's just a healthy natural bit of colour which I used every now and again when I am starting to feel a little pale. Although when the Christmas parties start happening and my legs have to come out of hibernation I might have to use a little more of this!

Soap and Glory Brow Archery
I won't say too much about this product as I have already written a whole post on how much I love this which you can read here. I am definitely no brow expert but this makes nice, well-groomed fuller brows so easy.

Herbal Essencses Moroccan Shine Shampoo and Conditioner
I love Aussie, don't get me wrong. But I was starting to get a lot of build up in my hair and it seemed to need washing a lot more often. My friend was telling me how every now and again it is actually good for your hair to change up your shampoo and conditioner. I picked these up as they sounded perfect for my dry and sometimes frizzy hair, but mostly because they smell so good! One think I haver really noticed since using these is that my hair feels really weightless and soft which I love. 

Revlon Nail Polish in Vixen
This has been on my nails most of this month. It is just that perfect winter berry shade that looks so classic and elegant. Revlon nail polishes have a really great formula that looks so lovely and glossy. I just which they had a slightly bigger brush like Essie nail polishes. 

Topshop Lipstick in Mink 
I think I have finally found my perfect lipstick shade! I bought this one a while back and have recently fallen in love with it again. It is a "your lips but better" shade with brown undertones that looks really natural. I have been wearing this pretty much everyday in November. I wear it over lip balm on days when I don't wear any makeup and I wear it in the evening to complement a smokey eye. The texture is silky and smooth, and isn't drying or sticky which are two of my pet hates with lip products. And the fact that this is less than £10 means that if you don't have it you need it, now! 

Hope everyone had a great November. But lets make the last month of the year the best! Speak soon xx




1 comment: